My Opinion Snippets 8/21/19
- . California — A high school in California collects cellphones because they feel it distracts from the learning process. My opinion — I totally agree with this move. What can’t wait until after school?
2. Walmart — Walmart is suing Tesla over fires in their stores that they say were caused by Tesla solar panels. My opinion — Tesla products seem to be a hazard waiting to happen. Take out extra insurance if you use Tesla products.
3. White House — The Prime Minister of Denmark says no sale to 45 on Greenland. My opinion — Finally someone says no to 45. Take that 45; you can’t bully everyone.
5. Delta Airlines — A hard landing on a Delta plane caused the exterior to crumple. My opinion — GET ME OFF OF THIS PLANE RIGHT NOW.
6. Veterans Administrations — A current ex-VA doctor was fired for not only drinking but misdiagnosing patients. My opinion — I don’t trust VA doctors. There are too many bad stories. And since I know what I did in the military, I’m not comfortable or sure that they legitimately received their license.
7. Florida — A teen was arrested for what he said was a joke about committing a mass shooting. My opinion — A joke? What’s funny about a mass shooting? Make an example of him before it becomes an epidemic. This mirrors the story about the boy who cried wolf until he really needed help and nobody believed him.
8. J. Biden — Joe misspoke again about when Kennedy and King were assassinated. My opinion — Joe and 45 will be great combatants for your vote.
9. Detroit — A girl was killed by pit bulls a week after her father argued with their owner. My opinion — These kinds of dogs should be outlawed. They are too temperamental to be owned as pets. I love dogs, but this breed has shown continuous problems.
10. New Jersey — A man has been arrested after cops found a grenade launcher and other hate material in his car. My opinion — LOCK HIM UP!
11. Nevada — A storm Area 51 event causes a town to declare an emergency due to the amount of people attending this event. My opinion — I thought Area 51 was a government secret. Wow, it’s actually real and people want to see it.
. Wendy Williams — Employees of the Wendy Williams show are looking for other jobs, fearing that she’s on her way out. My opinion — Wendy, you’ve gone buck wild. It’s time to slow your role.
. Chrisley Knows Best — Accusations within the Chrisley family are still flying back and forth. My opinion — This family is really dysfunctional in real life. No script is needed for this show.
Colin Kaepernick’s attorney is not at all happy with Jay-Z. My opinion — Jay-Z, pick a side. You can’t play both sides without sustaining injuries.
Antonio Brown is still making waves about his helmet. My opinion — What’s more important: looks or safety? Get a life.
Investors should be happy that the market looks to add to its gains today.
Northeast, you’re in for some severe weather. My opinion — Just stay indoors.